New Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes tasting program dates - Melbourne (July 2013) and New York (August 2013) registrations open! Click here for more information...
Olive Business Events
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes Tasting Programme - Melbourne
Tasting the World’s Leading Olive Oils
Melbourne, Australia - 24th - 26th July, 2013
In 13 years Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes has held over 25 olive oil tasting programmes in many countries – Spain, Italy, United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
During this time the three-day programme has evolved into one of the world’s leading independent forums for the commercially important attributes of extra virgin olive oil. Participants in the programme are able to:
- Taste the wide range of styles and flavour of extra virgin olive oils from many regions around the world
- Taste international award winners from the northern and southern hemispheres
- Evaluate your own new season extra virgin olive oil by comparison
- Discuss market trends in producing and importing countries
- Explore the culinary and health selling points of extra virgin olive oil
Olive Oils at Savantes (Melb)
In July Extra Virgin Olive Oil Savantes returned to Melbourne, Australia. Participants in the program were able to taste a range of extra virgin olive oils from around the world, including award winning oils from Europe and California.
The following list includes some of the oils included in the course.